The Denver Police Department's Facebook fan page was created to enhance communication with the public. We encourage people to follow us, respectfully interact, and to share ideas. The page is intended to highlight the good work being done by the Denver Police Department and its employees, to provide information about crime in Denver, and to share stories with humor and fun.
However, the police department reserves the right to regulate the content of, and when appropriate, to delete any entry that appears on its fan page. The Denver Police Department utilizes filters, which automatically "hide” some postings (typically for profanity or SPAM). The Social Media team will also remove:
• Advertisements of any kind.
• Profane language or content.
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
• Explicit or implied sexual content.
• Conduct implying, promoting, or encouraging illegal activity.
• Information that might compromise the safety or security of the public.
• Any other posting that, by its nature or content, might harm public welfare.
• Comments/posts that are repetitive.
• Comments on post/photos that do not pertain to the page post.
Individuals who follow the Denver Police Fan Page, but repeatedly engage in unproductive and repetiti
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Denver Police Department