Forged from an historic LoDo warehouse, Tavern Downtown is the premiere high end sports bar in Denver. The main level offers two bars, lounge area with game room, dining room and dance floor and numerous HD TVs. The 11,000 square foot award-winning rooftop patio overlooks Coors Field and Market and 20th streets. It features two huge bars complete with Fat Tuesday machines, an indoor/outdoor patio space, HD TVs everywhere, two HD projection screens and an outdoor fireplace. Tavern Downtown caters to the young hip crowd and the post-sports event fans and is a favorite destination for both Denver residents and visitors.
Downtown Lodo Neighborhood
Tavern Downtown is located in Denver's Lower Downtown district: the place in Denver to eat, shop and stay. A vibrant mixed-use neighborhood, LoDo offers something for everyone, from the day tourist to the lifelong resident. The historic buildings not only house a variety of shops, restaurants and businesses, but they also create a unique urban living environment.
- Reader's Choice "Best Rooftop Patio" - Westword Best of Denver 2013
- Reader's Choice "Best Happy Hour" - 5280's Top of the Town 2013
- National Sports Bar Of The Year - Nightclub & Bar Awards, 2011
- One of the "Best NYE Countdowns in America" - Wild Blue Yonder, 2011
- Best Bloody Mary Bar - 5280 Magazine's Top of the Town, 2011
- America's 10 Best Rooftop Bars - Wild Blue Yonder, 2010
- Best Late Night Happy Hour - Metromix, 2010
Frequently Asked Questions
Get to know Tavern Downtown
The main level offers two bars, lounge area with game room, dining room and dance floor and numerous HD TVs. The 11,000 square foot award-winning rooftop patio overlooks Coors Field and Market and 20th streets. It features two huge bars, an indoor/outdoor
Add to My Connections