The men and women of the Douglas County Sheriff's Office in Castle Rock, Colorado pledge to serve our community with leadership, integrity and service excellence.
We reserve the right to delete any submissions that contain:
• Vulgar language, including graphic, obscene, explicit, racist or sexist comments
• Personal attacks of any kind
• Abusive, hateful or slanderous comments to any person, ethnicity, religion, organization or nation
• Comments that suggest, endorse or encourage illegal activity
• Promotion, solicitation or advertisement of particular services, products or political organizations
• Infringement of copyrights or trademarks
• Personally identifiable or sensitive information, including medical information.
We do not monitor this page 24/7. For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1. For general items or to file a report please contact, 303.660.7500. We do not take reports or generate calls for service from this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Douglas County Sheriff's Office